- How much does a bathroom cost?
- Unfortunately that is not the easiest of questions. A recent survey gave a guide of 5% of the expected property value, after all work is completed, as the budget for the home’s kitchen and 5% for all bathroom’s including product and fitting.
As an example, £600,000 (finished home) = Budget £30,000. That said, the bathroom industry is huge and has many different levels of quality and design which means there are many levels of cost. You need to decide if you want product that will last as long as you want it or if you are planning to move in a short period of time and are not looking for longevity. If you want your bathroom to really last you need to choose quality branded items with known sources of production and great backup should anything go wrong.
- How do I know what to choose?
- When choosing the perfect bathroom suite, there are two main things to take into consideration – the available space and what your requirements are. Before deciding on a suite, it’s a good idea to experiment with some layout ideas to see what will work the best.
If you have a small bathroom, then opt for clever space saving fittings such as a wall mounted basin and a short projection toilet. But, if there’s more space, why not consider a freestanding bath for a luxury look?
You should also think how the bathroom is going to work for you in your home. If you are a family with young children, then you’ll need a strong and sturdy bath, as well as plenty of storage space for bath toys and toiletries. So, it’s important to think about the kind of bathroom suite that will really work for you.
When planning your suite, it’s best to plan around the position of the toilet, as this needs to connect to your waste pipe, which can be difficult to change.
- Do you have a showroom?
- We have a large showroom on the boarder of South Manchester & Cheshire where you can select everything from taps to tiles and view your intricate bathroom designs on our state-of-the-art VR design technology. We have many full settings that have been expertly designed and installed so you can see almost every possibility. Take a look at our showroom virtual tour https://cheshiretileandbathroom.shop/showroom-virtual-tour/
- Do you supply tiles?
- Yes we do, we are able to supply a wide range of wall and floor tiles. We have imported directly from leading factories in Italy for many years. Please contact us for more details on our huge range of wall and floor tiles.
- Wetroom or Bathroom?
- This is all down to personal preference and the quality of your mobility. If you find it difficult to use a bath or your shower is impractical then a wetroom may be more beneficial. Our team can help you decide the most suitable option. We also supply many “slimline” shower trays that although are not a tiled in wetroom base they are still a sleek look.